- Apply using the online Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC). Ontario students should use the OUAC 101 category, and all others should use the OUAC 105 category.
- If you wish to study Environmental Studies, use the OUAC code TAX (Social Sciences).
- If you wish to study Environmental Science, use the OUAC code TLG (Life Sciences).
Find out more about the Faculty of Arts & Science application process as a prospective student, including deadlines, English requirements, and international student info.
Official direct enrolment in or applications for Programs of Study occur at the end of your first year.
First Year Students
- Program of study enrolment and applications occur at the end of your first year.
- Environmental Studies is on Open Enrolment program, meaning that you can automatically enrol on ACORN during the program enrolment period, after completing any 4 credits.
- Environmental Science is a Limited Enrolment program, which has specific course prerequisites and has limited enrolment based on marks. You have to request these programs on ACORN during the program enrolment period, after completing 4 credits, including those required for the program which is being requested.
U of T's Arts & Science Calendar has important information about courses, program and degree requirements, student services and resources, and rules and regulations.
Use the Arts & Science online timetable application to plan your course schedule.
Please email the Undergraduate Student Advisor & Placement Coordinator to book an appointment.