Environmental Minor programs are offered by a number of departments and are intended for students interested in acquiring a hierarchical body of environmental knowledge in a specific discipline. They can also be a complement to one of the core or collaborative programs offered by the School. Three of these minors are in the sciences, and four are arts minors. Please note that these minors are offered and administered by other departments, so questions and inquiries should be directed to them.
- Environmental Anthropology (BA)
- Environmental Biology (BSc)
- Environmental Chemistry (BSc)
- Environmental Economics (BA)
- Environmental Geography (BA)
- Geographic Information Systems (BA)
- Physical & Environmental Geography (BSc)